We had over 20 squares register for the November Federation dance last year and we’re making plans for another great dance Saturday. I see nothing that concerns me at this point relative to the road construction in Statesville. I will continue to watch the situation carefully this week and try to post an update Friday night. The hotel manager has agreed to hold the negotiate rate of $69 as long as space is available. Should you experience a problem getting this rate this week, go ahead and make your reservation and let me know what happened. I expect to be able to rectify it for you.
If you have any questions or concerns this week or run into traffic problems Saturday, call me for assistance.